Sunday 22 February 2015

Photo of the Day

February the 22nd


Once again my favourite day of the week arrives along with the unhealthy breakfasts and the numerous hours spent infront of the television. I must say, I was slightly productive today and ventured out to Tunbridge Wells for an afternoon of shopping. All I bought was a book, but one I've been wanting to read since I finished The Rosie Project. It's called The Rosie effect and is the book following The Rosie Project. 
    For dinner my father took me and my sister out for dinner. The only half decent restaurant where we live is Pizza Express so that's always our first choice destination for dinner. We were all clearly feeling healthy as we all opted for the salad option, but that didn't last long as we all finished with a salted caramel and honeycomb cheesecake. Delicious! It's always lovely to see my father and we spent some time discussing potential travel plans. 
     I think this will be my last 'Photo of the Day' and as of tomorrow I will be starting my 'Photos From My Week' post. Here's my photo of the day- a photo of a drawing at Jamies house created by his sister.
Happy blogging!



No comments:

Post a Comment