Tuesday 10 February 2015

Paris

Paris- Final Day

On the last day of any holiday I think it's best spent relaxing. However when in Paris you have to make everyday count so we crammed my last day full to make the most of it.
    When we woke up I peaked out the window to inspect the weather and saw a thin sprinkling of snow across the garden. I tried to get some photos, but by the time I had jumped in the shower and got dressed it had mostly melted! Just before we headed out for the morning we squeezed in an episode of Gossip Girl which Bronte was desperately trying to get me addicted to (which has worked!)
   Instead of heading to Paris, we took the train in the opposite direction to a gorgeous place called Sait Germain en Laye. Bronte wanted to show me this place due to its beauty and calm atmosphere it holds. We wandered round in search of a quiet cafe to sit and grab lunch, but ended up walking in a circle so settled for the cafe next to the station. We spent a while there eating and chatting and we were joined by an Au pair from Canada. I must say, it was nice to sit inside in the warmth instead of rushing around in the cold outdoors.
   Once we arrived home I had the struggle of repacking my suitcase. As I might have mentioned before, Easyjet only allow one bag for handluggage so I had to squeeze my poor Michael Kors bag into a suitcase only just a bit bigger then itself! I ended up repacking about four times due to me forgetting the many items strewn all over the floor as well as accidentally packing my phone inside my camera case which was buried at the bottom of my bag.
    Me and Bronte, for the third time in a few hours, took the long walk back to the train station. I got the train back to the airport, having to sneakily jump through the barriers behind those who we're sensible enough to buy a ticket. I arrived at the airport rather early, but it gave me enough time to draft my first Paris post and enjoy my last Pain au Raisin. I maybe had to much time on my hands, but I did discover, whilst waiting at the boarding gate, a new arist which I've fallen in love with. The best way to describe her voice is by saying she's a cross between Ed Sheeran and Birdy. Her voice is to die for so everyone take to Spotify, listen to her angelic voice and give her some support.                  
      Finally I want to say a massive thankyou to my friend Bronte for not only showing me the wonders of Paris, but for also putting up with me taking photos of everything every five seconds! I also have a second thankyou and that's for all my readers! I've been working extra hard on all my content and I really appreciate all of you that have taken the time to comment with such lovely messages. I have a lot planned for my upcoming posts so I hope you click the follow button!
Here's the rest of my holiday photos, taken all on my camera. They're not just from the last day, but from day one to day three. Enjoy!







































6 comments:

  1. Hiya, I love Paris sooo much and omg you had me at the pictures and i read your blog, it is very thorough!
    I would really appreciate if you would also check out my blog and let me know what you think too :)
    hopefully we can connect through social media and hopefully we can follow for follow? :D Thanksss
    www.16androlling.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! Of course, il have a look now😊

      Delete
  2. someday i will be in Paris :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I so love to visit Parish. Thanks for sharing your experiences. So ♥♥♥ :)

    I nominated you you here: http://bonetsmile.blogspot.com/2015/02/the-versatile-blogger-award.html.

    Keep safe and sound. :)

    ReplyDelete

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It's a beautiful place. You're more than welcome! I hope you enjoyed reading it. Brilliant, thank very much!

      Delete